Monday, 10 June 2013

Wonderful is brief

Well, the Swedih saying that underbart e kort, or wonderful is brief, will unfortunately apply to my quick second stunt here in the blogging world.

I have found an amazing job that enables me to write stuff more or less all the time, and now my creativity is much more keen on going out to paraglide, dance or just hike around some random jungle. Sitting in front of the computer looses its charm in comparison.

Sorry about the communication halt, but please do stay in touch all wonderful people that replied me and keep me posted on your own activities! And let's not forget to Skype, What's app, text, call or meet up in real life. IRL is by far still my favorite. :-)

Much love to you all!
Peace & Sunshine

PS. I just have to say this, I googled quickly for images around "underbart e kort", which could also be directly translated to Wonderful is Short", and on top of my Google image search came lots and lots of Swedish dwarfs. I LOVE Sweden. We are one humorous nation that (most of the time) respects all people on all levels. Big Up! :D

1 comment:

  1. Bangladeshi Recipes Blog, Snail White Cream, Snail White Mist, Snail white soap, Snail PRO,UAE Visa for Bangladeshi labor, Snail soap, KISS skincare, KISS mud foam, Snail white MAXX, Beauty Creams REviews
    Bangladeshi Recipes Blog
    SNAIL WHITE CREAM
    KISS SKINCARE
    SNAIL WHITE MIST
    SNAIL WHITE SOAP
    TOFU SOAP
    TOP SEO OPTIMIZED BLOGGER TEMPLATES
    HILY WOMEN BREAST ENLARGEMENT PILLS

    ReplyDelete